Pages

Friday, 10 February 2017

Crafts & Me Guest DT Project - Lucy Loo

Hello All, Today I'd like to share with you my second Guest DT project for the Crafts & Me Facebook Group.

This week's featured image is the gorgeous 'Lucy Loo Delivering Love Letter' by The East Wind, available in Digital and Rubber stamp from the Crafts & Me Store.  

Here's my project;
I coloured this gorgeous image with my Tria & ProMarkers, with the addition of a little white gel pen for highlights.

I used Patterned Papers and Cardstock Stickers

I layered my Patterned Paper onto a 8 by 8 inch white card blank, then added my cardstock stickers along with some adhesive pink felt hearts.  I layered my image onto to coordinating papers, added a few more stickers and a felt heart before adhering the image to my card with foam pads for a little extra dimension.


That's all from me for now, don't forget to visit the Crafts & Me Facebook Group to see the gorgeous creations from this months other Guest DTs, along with lots of gorgeous projects by group members.

Thanks for visiting with me today;
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment