Pages

Thursday, 9 February 2017

GD in Crafts&Me, "Lucy Loo delivering love letter", by The East Wind.



Second Thursday of February and it cames the moment of my second invitation as guest in The Facebook Group of Crafts&Me. This time, I have colored the mystic image from Unky Lastrange (The East Wind) "Lucy Loo delivering love letter" that you can find in the Crafts&Me store as rubber stamp (click here) or digital (here) but I also used the digital paper collection "30 floral fantasy 12x12 Digital papers".

But first of all, what do you prefer to see: the scrapbooking process or more photos?



I have used some of these colored papers printed as 6x6 inches, and then cut it in pieces and mixed them between layers of black cardboard. You can see I made a cover for another notebook, it is not binded yet, but I will bind it in a few days.


I colored Lucy with my sketch copic markers. I could not imagine her dress and flower in other combos that were differen't for red ones. R56 and R39-R37-R35. For the skin, I always love my combo E04-E11-E21-E00-E000, that makes a white skin perfect for red combos. Blush is R22-R20 and the hat is with W5-W3-W1. Finally, the cat is colored with C greys, C5-C3-C1-C00


You can see I add a lot of chipboard elements, red flowers and paper die cuts too. I love to attach embellishments between paper layers.


The Fran tage embossing powders adds a touch of elegance too!


I hope you like this project, see you next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment