Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Lucy's Elephant....

Goodmorning...

You might have noticed that Teresa has been adding new additions to the store again... and many more will come but don't tell her I told you that hahahahaha.

So I am happy to show you one of them today.
It is a beautifull greyscale stamp which is really easy to colour up and get great results...


I only used 5 alcohol markers (blue for background-Brown Grey for elephant- 2 greens for gras- and a light cream for the tusks) and I used around 5 colouring pencils to enhance it a little bit more. Enhancing is that you do not overuse the pencils. You just add little bits and blend that out with a Odorless mineral spirit (sansodor-gamsol)
Pencil colours used: (dark blue- purple- turqouise for the background sky- Dark green for the grass- Dark brown grey for the elephant), but you do not need to add much of the last one as the marker only is almost perfect right away.


I hope you enjoyed my little bit of inspiration for today....
hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment