Pages

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

New Image in the Store Jeremiah Ketner Summer Days

Hello Friends
Today I show you the finish colouring of the sneak peak I showed you  in the Facebook-group
 the other day..
This is One of my favorite artist.. 
Jeremiah Ketner

 I really love the image and theres a lot of new iimage in the store right now by Jeremiah

This one calls:
Summer Days
Artist: Jeremiah Ketner
Summer Days By Artist Jeremiah Ketner


I have used Copic Markers and the paper I use for colouring with Copic Markers calls
4CC 200 Gsm

Skin and The grey tones: C0 3 5 7 10
Dress: RV00 E93 95 Y26 28 YR24 21 Y02 00
Eyes: YR21 24
Lips: RV00
Background:
RV19 00 02 E93 YG11 Y02 
For some white dots I have used A white Posca Pen


You will find the Image Here





Have a Great day everyone
HUGS from Crafts and Me Team

Cicci With the Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment