Pages

Sunday, 5 February 2017

The Great Bow....


Goodmorning from a wintery cold Holland...
I am so done with winter that all I want to do is colour and create Happy Colourfull Cards. So today I want to show you this one in blue/pink tones with the gorgeouss The Great Bow by Jeremiah Ketner... This is a recycle card as you see a little lace border on the card that I created with small piece of fabric that you put in the dryingmachine with your laundry (sorry don't know what to call it hahahaha)  So I used this little piece of fabric to release a die easier from the paper and I ended up with a perfect little paper lace border but also with this little Fabric lace border. And it would have been stupid to throw it in the trash as it is so pretty and really thin.

I coloured her with Alcohol markers and enhanced it with colouring pencils. 

So I am off to colour up some more bright and colourfull stamps to forget the cold and dream of spring and summer....

hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment