Pages

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Twenties Bohemian - Emily Luella..available soon.

Good morning all.
Nic here after a long time but I do have a fabulous new image to share.
Bohemian Twenties by Emily Luella, she will be available in STORE soon.
In the meantime here is a card I have made using her.

Here she is, partly coloured.She prints in grey scale so all the shading is ready for you,
I have coloured her with alcohol markers and a little tip is to put down white gel pen where you want extra light in your finished image.
Let the white gel pen dry and then I have gone over it with my lighter shade of green for example and the gel pen retains the lightness underneath.

Here is the finished card, isn`t she absolutely gorgeous.I love vintage images.
I was going to go with soft colours, but the olive green was what I went for in the end.

A  close up.
and a side view.
Thanks so much for looking and do keep checking out the NEW PRODUCTS in store as she will be added asap.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Nic.


No comments:

Post a Comment