Pages

Monday, 10 July 2017

Dottie Gleason Lovely skull



Hi Friends!!
Heres one of the new image in the Store by the Artist Dottie Gleason!
This image calls lovely skull and it was so fun to colour her!!
 Big eyes are great to colour, so happy when I saw this image by Dottie:0))

This is one of many Image by Dottie Gleason so check them out in the store




Copic I have used is
Skin: E51 50 04 11 21
Eyes and hat: Y00 YG03 Y02 G28 20
Hair;  Y00 02 08 YR12 14 YR09 E15
Lips: RV52 R20  RV55 
I have added some B000 00 at the wongs of the bies
some Pink RV52 at the clock on her back
and the bottle 


I hope you all have a great day and that you enjoy the summer:0))
Here in Sweden theres a lots of rain right now so I spending tme with my copics and my new Dottie Gleason image so I have a wonderful time in the rain;0))

HUGS from Us at Crafts and Me 

Cicci With the Pen

1 comment:

  1. amazing colouring and I love the green shades on the eye and scarf x

    ReplyDelete