Pages

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

New digi in today Ice Princess does she remind you of anything.

Hello Everyone,

This Is Ice Princess by artist Hannah Lynn.

I could not wait to the 1st of January to share this digi, she is stunning.

 She would make a lovely Christmas or birthday card!

What film does she remind me of?

THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE  WHO LEAVES A COMMENT WITH THE CORRECT FILM TITLE BELOW WILL RECEIVE HER FOR FREE!

If you are not a lucky winner you can purchase her here http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/-c-218_239.html

                                                               

Don't forget the chance to win £10 worth of digi's free in the post below!

Teresa x





14 comments:

  1. The long hair, crown, and snowflakes must be Frozen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to be Frozen or The Ice Queen, which Frozen is supposed to be based on anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She actually reminds me of Belle (Beauty and the Beast) because of her dress. Then Rapunzel (Tangled) because of the hair. And then Elsa (Frozen) because of her winter theme. :)

    I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely, I love this!
    Queen of the night in my opinion, is suitable for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful digi!!!
    Maybe I'm wrong but I say Narnia... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess "Die Eisk├Ânigin" or Frozen....
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say the Snow Queen. She is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would say Frozen, she's absolutely stunning! Hannah Lynn are some of my favourite images of all time, I have just created a Christmas card with one of her non-Christmas images and I love how it turned out. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elsa from frozen is who she reminds me of :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did I miss the winners post from challenge #150 - Time for Anything? Love to know who won. Thanks, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winners of challenge #150 are now listed Wendy x

      Delete